The psychological testing team at James Levine & Associates provides an array of assessment services to children, adolescents, and adults. We commonly accept referrals from schools, therapists, parents, physicians, and social service agencies, as well as seeing self-referred individuals. Typical areas of inquiry include:
- Cognitive functioning / IQ testing
- Learning disabilities
- Attention, memory, and executive function (including ADHD)
- Autism spectrum
- Psychological issues contributing to behavioral problems
- Risk assessment
- Adjustment issues
- Emotional and personality functioning
- Forensic issues.
Our psychological evaluations are individually tailored to provide in-depth analysis into multiple aspects of psychological functioning. Goals for psychological assessment often include:
- Diagnostic clarification, and enhanced clinical understanding
- Treatment recommendations
- Academic recommendations
- Transitional planning support
- Behavior modification and wraparound support planning.
For further information please contact Kelly, Testing & Consulting Services Coordinator, at (413)534-7400 ext. 102.